Insurance Information

Relocating usually means finding new providers of the services you need. For example, apartment communities and landlords require all tenants to carry renters insurance. In addition, there are many good insurance products which are specifically available for medical college students and staff. For more information please click on the links below.

State Farm/Kyle Emsick 1018 Dodge St. Omaha, NE 68102 (402) 558-5060                 

Kyle provides auto, home, life, business owner, condo, renters, and many other insurance products. His office is conveniently located downtown, within 3 miles of campus. Call or stop in for a quote today!

College Renters Insurance

GradGuard Guaranteed Student Health Insurance

GradGuard Short-Term Medical Insurance

GradGuard Tuition Insurance

Preferred Providers