College Renters, Health and Tuition Insurance

Posted by Real Estate With Honors Administrator on Friday, May 14th, 2010 at 12:01pm.

College Renters, Health & Tuition Insurance

Apartment communities and landlords now require all tenants to carry renters insurance. In addition, there are many good discounted insurance products which are available for medical college students - these include short-term medical insurance, student health insurance, and tuition insurance. For more information please click on the links below.

College Renters Insurance

GradGuard Guaranteed Student Health Insurance

GradGuard Short-Term Medical Insurance

GradGuard Tuition Insurance

Be the first to comment on this blog entry!

Leave a Comment
Preferred Providers